LiveWire have published an update to the Covid restrictions in operation throughout Warrington’s libraries:
LiveWire Libraries Update from Monday 19th July
LiveWire is providing an update for library customers
Firstly let us reassure you that we are committed to providing a safe, spacious environment and that our priority is the continued safety of our customers and staff. Please be assured we will continue to follow all sector and government guidance regarding our service delivery.
With this in mind, from Monday 19th July the following measures will be in place throughout LiveWire’s libraries;
- ·Opening Hours across our will largely be remaining the same
- ·Visits will no longer be time limited
- ·Soft furniture and study spaces will be back in use
- ·Advance booking of PC use is always preferred, however from Monday walk in bookings for PCs will be allowed subject to availability
- ·Where possible, distancing will be maintained between customers using PCs
- ·Staff will continue to review numbers attending events/activities taking place in the libraries in line with activity, room capacity and layout
- ·Perspex screens will remain on library counters to protect our staff and customers
- ·LiveWire shall be leaving sanitisation stations in place and ask customers to continue to scan the Test and Trace QR code on entering
- ·Staff will continue to undertake regular cleaning of facilities and equipment throughout opening hours
While no longer legally required, for the safety and comfort of other customers and staff, LiveWire continues to encourage the use of face coverings in libraries.
Please do not visit one of the library if you have COVID symptoms (please refer to NHS guidance regarding this) and to respect other customers’ personal space. LiveWire recognises some customers will still be nervous visiting and want to make the experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible for all library users.
LiveWire thanks customers for their patience and support.